The difference between
is that genius has its limits.
MrLarkins Silly Questions - 2012/2013
Previous Years Here
- Is the International Space Station in space?
Meet Mr. Larkins
- Name: Troy Larkins
- Birthday: August 4
- High School: Cabot High
- College: UCA, MA-Mathematics
- Favorite Color: Blue
- Favorite Book: This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti
- Favorite Team: Pittsburgh Steelers
- Favorite Food: Lasagna
- Favorite Candy: Smarties
- Favorite Ice Cream: Vanilla
- Favorite Animal: Labradore
- Favorite Season: Fall
- Favorite Store: Newegg
- Favorite Musical Group: 3 way tie (Acappella, AVB, Casting Crowns)
- Things I'm Addicted To: Online gaming, tinkering with computers
- Other Interests: playing basketball, mountain biking, web design
- Places I've Lived: Eglin AFB, Florida; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; Luke AFB, Arizona; Little Rock AFB, Arkansas; Cabot, AR; Jacksonville, AR; Beebe, AR; Bald Knob, AR; Conway, AR
- Other Interesting things to know about me: I built a motorized bicycle, a water cooled computer, and a HTPC.